Be Our Guest
Planning a trip to Yosemite National Park or one of the beautiful lakes nearby? Be sure to include a visit to our winery on your itinerary. Conveniently located off Hwy 41, the newly renovated wine tasting room at Fäsi Estate Winery is the perfect place to take a break and experience our world of fine wines.
You will have the opportunity to taste great award winning wines of Madera County and Argentina. We will acquaint you with each winemaker’s particular style and interesting idiosyncrasies.
While relaxing inside you just may get a glimpse of winemaker Nick DeHart and his crew at work. Or enjoy the beautiful scenic vistas of the Coastal and Sierra Nevada mountain ranges while sipping your wine on the veranda.
Hours: Open daily 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
A $5.00 tasting fee may be applied to any purchase. Buses and limos by appointment only.
Order Wines Online
No time to stop by? Order our wines online. Simply place your order and a friendly staff member will call
you to review and confirm your order. We do not accept credit card payments online and prefer to give
you an “old fashioned” phone call instead.
Wine tasting tips
- The #1 Wine Tasting Rule is: ENJOY YOURSELF!
- Look at the color of the wine. Swirl, swirl the wine. Smell. Sip the wine and let it sit on the palate.
- Swallow or spit out the wine. Concentrate and feel which tastes and flavors you can identify. Enjoy!
- Be prepared to show legal identification.
- Do not wear strong perfume or fragrances. Your sense of smell affects your taste and strong fragrances can alter the wines you and others will taste. This includes smoking prior to tasting.
- Gum or mints will also poorly affect the taste of the wines.
- Arrange for transportation or assign a designated driver.
“Most people keep their family memories in photo albums…
We keep ours in wine bottles…”
— Jean-Jacques Charles
Five generations of wine tradition.